Lisa is available to schedule private voice lessons with adult singers of all abilities and experience.
She specializes in:
- teaching and reinforcing the basics of healthy vocal technique
- ensuring joy remains a fundamental aspect of your relationship with singing
- finding pathways to a fuller, more authentic and open vocal tone – in both singing and speaking
- enhancing confidence and success in public performance/ stage presentation
- reflecting and unraveling places that are blocking your most free vocal expression
- improving your musical ear so you can match pitch and harmonize with greater confidence
- reflection and support on a path to greater freedom and joy in all aspects of your life
What to Expect
Private lessons are highly customized to meet your personal needs. Come with specific goals or open curiosity.
Before your lesson, please sleep and hydrate well, have water with you and bring a notepad and pen to take notes.
I do not teach voice lessons to students younger than age 16 unless it is a short-term arrangement to prepare for a performance or audition. My best recommendation with children is to get them involved in a choir.
Contact Lisa to schedule. Lessons are 50 minutes and $60 each, or $200/month for weekly students.
In-person lessons are available at Lisa’s studio in Sand City, CA and when she is in your area leading workshops. Lessons in your home may be an option with an added travel fee.